You can study on a wide range of courses from beginner to advanced and learn all the skills you need to:
- Progress into better work
- Communicate effectively and
- Become an active citizen.
The courses may be free if you meet the residence criteria and if meet one of the following conditions:
- You are on Low income
- You are claiming Active Benefits (Jobseekers Allowance (JSA), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Universal Credit (UC))
- You are claiming Other Benefits (Income Support (IS), Working and Child Tax Credits (WTC), Pension Credit (PC), Council Tax Reduction (CTR) and Housing Benefits (HB)
Please click on the links for more information and evidences that you will need to provide.
Before you enrol you will need to create a Customer Account if you do not already have one - Create Customer Account
English Maths and ESOL
You will also usually need to do a pre-course assessment.
For more details contact email@example.com or click the links below.
For ESOL courses (if English is not your first language), click here
For English (fluent speakers) , click here
For Maths , click here
For Deaf English courses , click here
For Deaf Maths courses , click here
For Deaf Digital Skills (computing) courses , click here
Digital Skills (computing)
If you meet the conditions to study for free, please complete the pre enrolment form below. Our enrolment team will review this and get back to you.