Other Benefits

To qualify for zero fees under other benefits, you must be enrolling on the course(s) to gain employment or to find more sustainable employment.  


Valid benefits are listed below:

  • Income Support (IS)** - Please show us your official letter/evidence
  • Working and Child tax credits (WTC)** - Please show us your original full award certificate from Inland Revenue.
  • Pension Credit (PC)** - Please show us your original full award certificate from Inland Revenue. 
  • Council Tax Reduction (CTR)** - Please show us your official letter/evidence. Please note that we unfortunately can't accept Council Tax exemptions or Council Tax discounts (for example, single occupancy discount or full-time student exemption)
  • Housing Benefit (HB)** - Please show us your official letter/evidence.

**Your take home pay (disregarding benefits) is less than £617 a month (sole benefit claim) or less than £988 joint income a month (benefit claim with partner).


Evidence checklist

If you are receiving benefits we will need to see evidence of this when you enrol. The type of letter that we need is listed for each benefit above, but all evidence must: 

  • be dated within the last 6 months from the start date of your course
  • show your name as a claimant
  • be presented or emailed to us within 2 weeks or before the course start date (whichever is sooner)

If you are getting Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support, Jobseeker’s Allowance, Pension Credit
or State Pension and do not have a recent letter you can request one online: Get a proof of benefit letter - GOV.UK (dwp.gov.uk)

Please do not send password protected documents.
Please send only -PDF,-JPG,-DOC (.DOCX) files. 
Upload Evidence

Still have a question?

Contact Us 
Or call Reception on 020 3871 3111
Monday to Friday 09:30-19:30

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful