Are you a 'home' or 'international' student?
You can pay our normal full fee if you:
- have been ordinarily resident in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for three years before the start of your course
- AND are a UK/EEA citizen or have right of abode in the UK.
If you answer no to either of the two statements, we will need to assess you as an international student.
How much will I pay as an international student?
We will need to charge you our higher international fee which is normally double the amount of the full fee. This is because we only receive government funding for UK/EEA students.
For courses in the 'English, maths and ESOL' department, with the exception of ESOL courses, the cost for international students is £10 per hour.
Things to note for international students:
- When you enrol, you will need to give us your UK residential address (where you are staying during your course). We won't be able to enrol you with your international address.
- If you need to apply for a student visa to enter the UK, we unfortunately cannot help with validating student visa applications.
- There are other circumstances where we might assess you as a home student, for example if you are a refugee or have been living in the UK with a work permit. If you're unsure or have any questions, please check by contacting our Customer Engagement Team.