Can I transfer from one course to another?
We want to ensure that you are on the most suitable course, so have changed our transfer policy for 2016/17 to make it more flexible in response to your feedback.
We'll transfer you to another course (or multiple courses), provided:
- there are spaces
- we receive a written request from you, before the 3rd session of your course takes place
- your course you're transferring onto are within the same academic year. However, if you are transferring from a summer school course, you can choose another course taking place in the Autumn term.
Is there a cost to transfer courses?
If the course you’re transferring onto is more expensive, you will need to pay the difference before we can transfer you. If your new course is cheaper, we'll retain any difference in fee.
How can I request a transfer?
Alternatively, you can also:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your transfers request - please mail it to: City Lit, Keeley Street, London, WC2B 4BA
- Hand in your request
- If you are unable to request your transfer in writing, please ring us on 020 7831 7831 or visit the Information and Bookings Desk.