We work hard to create an inclusive environment for all of our students and we will make every reasonable attempt to provide support if you have additional access needs.
We provide a range of support for disabled students and students with specific learning difficulties.
We may be able to offer you support for:
- Physical disabilities affecting mobility or access
- Visual impairment
- Deafness and acquired hearing loss – see our information for Deaf and hard of hearing students
- Learning difficulties, autism/Asperger’s syndrome or brain injury
- Mental health difficulties including depression, anxiety and schizophrenia
- Hidden disabilities including epilepsy and diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, ADHD, cancer, asthma and conditions controlled by medication
Specific support could include:
- Modified learning materials
- Support in the classroom
- 1:1 support outside the classroom with assignments/coursework
- Pastoral support
- Special arrangements for exams
- Access to specialist equipment and software including JAWS, Zoom text and Dragon Naturally Speaking, orthopaedic chairs, reading boards, radio aids, handheld recorders, adaptive IT hardware, large screen laptops and Livescribe pens
- Adaptation of the classroom environment
To be eligible for support, your disability must affect your learning.
For more information or to discuss your support options, please contact on:
Voice: 020 7492 2506
Stammering and speech therapy
We have a programme of courses to help you and individual speech therapy is available if you are a new student.
Tel: 020 7492 2578