We work hard to create an inclusive environment for all of our students and we will make every reasonable attempt to provide support if you have additional access needs.
We provide a range of support for disabled students and students with specific learning difficulties (SpLD) such as dyslexia.
We may be able to offer you support for:
- Physical disabilities and impairments affecting mobility/access
- Visual impairment
- Deafness and acquired hearing loss – see our information for Deaf and hard of hearing students
- Learning difficulties, autism/Asperger’s syndrome or brain injury
- Mental health difficulties including depression, anxiety and schizophrenia
- Hidden disabilities and impairments including epilepsy and diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, ADHD, cancer, asthma and conditions controlled by medication.
Specific support could include:
- Modified learning materials
- Support in the classroom
- 1:1 support outside the classroom with assignments/coursework
- Pastoral support
- Special arrangements for exams
- Access to specialist equipment and software including JAWS, Zoom text and Dragon Naturally Speaking, orthopaedic chairs, reading boards, radio aids, handheld recorders, adaptive IT hardware, large screen laptops and Livescribe pens
- Adaptation of the classroom environment
To be eligible for support, your disability must affect your learning.
For more information, contact the Access & Inclusion team or book an advice session.
Voice: 020 7492 2506
Dyslexia and Disability advice sessions
If you have a disability or a specific learning difficulty and want to find out more about what support is available, you can book an advice session with a member of the Access and Inclusion Team.
Mondays: 10:00 - 12:00 (term time only) in Advising Room 1 (back of the Student Centre, mezzanine floor)
To book a 30 minute advice slot, please contact the Student Centre@
Tel: 020 7492 2666
Stammering and speech therapy
We have a programme of courses to help you and individual speech therapy is available if you are a new student.
Tel: 020 7492 2578