Looking for a great, unique gift idea? Treat someone to a City Lit course
Looking for that perfect present? Treat someone to the gift of learning with a course at City Lit. Available from £10, our gift vouchers can be used to book a place on any of our courses, from London walks and food tasting to museum visits, poetry and much more. Simply purchase your voucher and the recipient can choose from thousands of courses, at a time which suits them.
Whether it’s for a birthday celebration or to give as a thoughtful Christmas present, City Lit gift vouchers really are the perfect gift for any occasion. Based in Covent Garden, 30,000 Londoners enjoy the capital's biggest choice in evening, weekend and daytime courses. Simply purchase your voucher and the unique code will be emailed to the recipient instantly for them to enjoy! Each voucher is valid for a year and redeemable online, by phone or in person at our Keeley Street site.
How to buy a voucher
Online: Simply search for Gift Voucher on our website, add to your basket, and pay online
Phone: Call 020 7831 7831 (Mon to Fri 09.00 - 19.00 & Sat 10.00 - 16.00)
In person: Visit our enrolment desk at our Keeley Street site (open Mon to Fri 11.00 - 19.00 & Sat 10.00 - 14.00)
How to redeem a voucher
Online - enter your voucher code during the check out process
In person - present your voucher code when you enrol
By post - include your voucher code and provide payment for the balance if applicable.
By phone - quote your voucher code
Gift voucher terms and conditions
- You can redeem our gift voucher on any of our City Lit courses, either as full or part payment.
- Your gift voucher will expire 12 months from purchase.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased online at www.citylit.ac.uk, in person or by telephone.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded to cash/card.
- If you are using a gift voucher online and the total order value is less than the value of the gift voucher, any balance will remain on your gift voucher and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the gift voucher has not expired.
- If we cancel a course that has been paid for by gift vouchers, we will issue new store credit in your account with a new 12 month expiry date.
- We reserve the right to amend the gift voucher terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so
Any other questions?
Call our Enrolments Team on 020 7831 7831
Or email us on email@example.com