How do I make a complaint?
We try our best to ensure you have a good experience, if something goes wrong please tell us as soon as possible so that we can put it right.
You can talk to your tutor, the department that runs your course or a member of City Lit staff in the first instance and we will do our best to resolve the issue on the spot.
If we cannot resolve the issue straight away we will ask you to put your complaint to us in writing:
Online form: www.citylit.ac.uk/get-touch
If you need help with writing your complaint please speak to our staff who will be happy to help.
How will City Lit respond to my complaint?
- staff will make sure that all complaints are dealt with fairly, quickly and sympathetically
- all complaints will be treated seriously
- all complaints are monitored
We aim to:
- send you an acknowledgement within 5 working days of receiving your complaint investigate your complaint.
- give you a response within 20 working days. The response will include what City Lit plans to do about your complaint and the timetable for any action to be taken.
If after receiving this response you still are not satisfied, please write to:
Fax: 020 7492 2736
Your statutory rights are not affected.
For more information please see our full complaints policy.
Student code of Conduct
For information on what City Lit expects of students, please refer to the City Lit code of conduct for students.