We are always happy to hear from you - tell us about your experience at City Lit by filling out the 'Get in Touch' online form, or complete the paper forms available throughout the building.
How do I make a complaint?
We try our best to ensure you have a good experience, but if something does go wrong please tell us as soon as possible so that we can put it right.
In the first instance you can talk to your tutor, the department that runs your course or a member of City Lit staff and we will do our best to resolve the issue straight away.
If we can't resolve the issue straight away, we'll ask you to put your complaint in writing.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help with writing your complaint please speak to our staff who will be happy to help.
How will City Lit respond to my complaint?
- staff will make sure that all complaints are dealt with fairly, quickly and sympathetically
- all complaints will be treated seriously
- all complaints are monitored
We aim to:
- send you an acknowledgement within 5 working days of receiving your complaint
- investigate your complaint
- give you a response within 20 working days. The response will include what City Lit plans to do about your complaint and the timetable for any action to be taken.
If after receiving this response you still are not satisfied, please write to:
Your statutory rights are not affected.
For more information please see our full Student complaints resolution procedure.
For information on what City Lit expects of students, please refer to the Student conduct policy and procedure.