Freedom of information
We are committed to complying with and implementing the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (2000) and related legislation. This provides a general entitlement to any person to be able to access information held by school, subject to exemptions and conditions laid down by law.
If you want to know more about City Lit, we issue:
- inspection reports on City Lit
- results of the student satisfaction survey
- an annual summary of your comments from the ‘Get in Touch’ form
- a course guide for the year and an additional summer course guide
- email updates on new courses
- statutory annual accounts and annual report
- minutes of Governing Body meetings
- a publication celebrating our Adult Learners’ Award winners.