Reset (or set for the first time) your password here: https://www.citylit.ac.uk/customer/account/forgotpassword/
Step by Step Guidance
All student accounts which have an email address can be accessed via the My City Lit link on the top left corner of the City Lit website.
If you normally enrol in person or over the phone, and you have never enrolled online, you will need to activate your My City Lit account by setting up your password.
Setting up your password for the first time is the same as resetting a forgotten password.
1. (Re)set your password by filling in your registered email address in the email address field, and clicking on the 'Forgot Your Password?' link.
2. The following message will appear, and you will receive an email with the subject City Lit password reset with link to set your new password.
3. Click on the email link, choose your new password and click the pink 'Reset a Password' button.
4. Use this password to log into your My City Lit account in the future.
If you need more help, please contact us:
Phone: 020 3871 3111
Lines are open Monday - Friday 12:00-18:00.
If you call us requesting your password to be reset, you will need to follow these steps:
1. You will be sent an email with a temporary password. Please check you Spam or Junk folder in case you do not see it.
2. Log into your My City Lit account with the temporary password. You will see ‘My Dashboard’ with your contact information, and a link to ‘Change Password’.
We recommend that you change your password to something meaningful to you right away.