All student accounts which have an email address can be accessed via the My City Lit link on the top left corner of the City Lit website.
If you normally enrol in person or over the phone, and you have never enrolled online, you will need to activate your My City Lit account by setting up your password.
Setting up your password for the first time is the same as resetting a forgotten password.
1. (Re)set your password by clicking on the Forgot your password? link on the login page.
2. Clicking on the link will take you to a form where you will need to enter the email address associated with your enrolments. This will be the same email to which we send your receipts and course reminders.
3. Once you've clicked submit on this page, you will receive an email with link to set your new password.
4. Click on the email link, choose your new password and Submit.
4. Use this password to log into your My City Lit account in the future.
If you contact our Customer Engagement Team requesting your password to be reset, please follow these steps:
1. You will be sent an email with a temporary password. Please check you Spam or Junk folder in case you do not see it.
2. Log into your My City Lit account with the temporary password. You will see ‘My Dashboard’ with your contact information, and a link to ‘Change Password’.
We recommend that you change your password to something meaningful to you right away.
Reset (or set for the first time) your password here: https://www.citylit.ac.uk/customer/account/forgotpassword/
If you have any questions about your My City Lit account, booking online or any other matter, please contact us at Infoline@citylit.ac.uk or by phone on 020 7831 7831.