4.1 By providing City Lit with your personal information it will be stored, and may be used by us for any of the following purposes:
- To register you on to one of our courses and give you access to the course materials.
- To comply with funding and audit requirements for the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA)
- To provide you with information about our courses; application tips; funding advice; and other information that may be relevant to your interests.
- For the direct marketing of City Lit products and services
- To provide you with invitations to relevant events and reminders or joining details for those events to which you register.
- To issue directed funding appeals and verify large donations
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our students/customers.
- To provide postal communications.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
- To better understand how people interact with our websites.
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
4.2 We will ask for consent to send you marketing communications about our products and services. You’ll be able to unsubscribe from these communications at any point or alternatively via the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of each email we send you. See section 7 for more details.
4.3 Whenever processing data for the purposes described above, we will comply with the spirit and the letter of the law in respecting your rights and interests. You have the right to object to marketing. See section 11 for more details.