We have implemented appropriate safeguards to ensure your data is protected. Examples of how we protect your personal data include the following:
- Restricted access rights to I.T. systems, with processes in place to grant and revoke these rights;
- Firewalls and virus protection in place which are monitored and updated on a systematic basis;
- Physical security measures such as door access control systems, on-site security and surveillance monitoring systems;
- Use of secure off-site data centre with a high level of physical security and back-up procedures in place to protect data;
- Business continuity and disaster recovery procedures in place.