We use different types of cookies for different things, such as:
- to give you a better, more personalised experience
- remember the preferences you set while using our website
- to understand how our websites are used
Read on to find out more about the different kinds of cookie we use.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without them services you have asked for cannot be provided.
Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- Signing into the website.
- Remembering previous actions such as text entered into a registration form when navigating back to a page in the same session.
These help us make your experience on our website easier. They enable basic functions such as “remember me” buttons and anything that remembers the particular settings chosen by you. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Switching off these cookies will mean that areas of our website can’t work properly.
These help us understand how people are using our websites. For instance which pages people go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- To collect information about which web pages visitors go to most often so we can improve the online experience.
- Error management to make sure that the website is working properly.