We’ve recently moved from paper to online course evaluations because you told us that you wanted:
- giving feedback on courses to be simpler.
- less paperwork to fill out in the classroom.
- giving feedback to feel more anonymous.
- the option to do it from home.
- the option to do it before or after your course ends.
- more course reviews available on the website to help you decide which course to enrol onto.
How will it work?
From September 2018 if your course runs for 5 weeks or longer you’ll get an email 2 weeks before the end. If your course is shorter you'll get the email on the last day of your course.
A link in the email will take you to your online course evaluation form. The link will be unique to you and your course.
The online course evaluation form will be available for two weeks after your course has finished. Click here for step by step guidance.
Your tutor will receive an anonymous summary of all the feedback. City Lit managers will use your feedback to make improvements to our courses and services. Managers will be able to identify student to be able to follow up on your comments if necessary.
We’ll also ask you a couple of questions about why you did your course, what you have gained from your course and what you plan to do next. Your answers to these questions help us make a stronger case for funding.
As well as rating your course and other City Lit services, you can leave an online course review (if you want to). This will help other students when browsing for a course.
If you need help using the evaluation form our friendly Student Centre staff are happy to help.
- Pop in to see them on the Mezzanine floor
- Call them on 020 7492 2666:
- Monday to Thursday 10am-8pm
- Friday 10am-7pm
- Saturday 11am-4pm.
You can still leave us feedback at any time, about any aspect of your experience at City Lit. Use our Get in Touch online form, complete a Get in Touch paper form or by send a letter to Get in Touch, City Lit, Keeley Street, WC2B 4BA.