If your course runs for 4 weeks or longer you’ll get an email 2 weeks before the end. If your course is shorter you'll get the email on the last day of your course.
The feedback form will be available until 2 weeks after your course has finished.
If you have the email from City Lit asking you to review your course:
1. Log into your My City Lit account. To do this you’ll need the email address you used to enrol and the password you set up. If you haven't used your City Lit account in the past, you will need to activate it following a few steps outlined on this page: My-City-Lit-account-Creating-or-resetting-your-password.
If you are having difficulties setting or (resetting) your password, please call our friendly booking team on 020 7831 7831 if you need more help logging in.
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am-7pm and Saturday 10am-4pm.
2. Open the email “Tell us about your experience on...” and click on the link.
3. Fill out the feedback form. You can use the forward and back buttons to navigate the form.
4. Submit your answers. You can only submit feedback about a course once.
If you cannot find the email from City Lit asking you to review your course:
1. Log into your My City Lit account, as above.
2. Go back to the main City Lit page and find your course on the website. The easiest way to do this is to enter the course code in the ‘search’ box.
3. Click on the ‘Reviews’ tab on the course outline
4. Click on the 'Be the first to write a review' or ‘Write a review’ link.
5. Fill out the feedback form, you can use the forward and back buttons to navigate the form.
6. Submit your answers. You can only submit feedback about a course once.
If you have not given City Lit an email address:
Please consider giving us your email address. If you do not want to get any marketing information from us, you can opt out of this.
We will email you if we need to tell you something urgent about your course, for example if your tutor is unwell.
You'll be able to access your City Lit account. As well as giving feedback on your course, you can use your account to see all your enrolments and request refunds or City Lit credit. If your request is simple and in policy you'll get your refund faster - usually straight away and always within 48 hours.
If you would like to give us your email address call our friendly booking team on 020 7831 7831. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am-7pm and Saturday 10am-4pm.
You can always leave us feedback about any aspect of your experience at City Lit. Use our Get in Touch online form, complete a Get in Touch paper form or by send a letter to City Lit, Keeley Street, WC2B 4BA.