All student accounts which have an email linked to them can be accessed via the My City Lit link on the top left corner of the City Lit website.
What can I do with 'My City Lit' account?
By being able to access your 'My City Lit' account, you will be able to:
- Book and pay online quickly
- View your past enrolments
- Amend your personal details
- Review and amend your marketing preferences
- Change your password
- Request refunds or City Lit credit
- and since September 2018 - give us feedback about your course.
From September 2018, we will send emails to students with a link to an online course feedback form, or you will be able to log in via the course outline page.
You will need to log in to give feedback on your course.
For more information about the new online course feedback forms, please see the Giving course feedback help page.
If you need to activate or reset your password for My City Lit account, see our password setting help page.
If you have any questions about your 'My City Lit' account, booking online or any other matter, please contact us at Infoline@citylit.ac.uk or by phone on 020 7831 7831.