Please check your Inbox for joining instructions emails, or your spam/junk folder.
City Lit will send you two reminder emails - three days before your course starts and one day before your course starts.
If the instruction email mentions that your course will use Google Classroom, try logging in before your course starts.
How do I access Google Classroom?
In the reminder email we will provide the information you will need to join your Google Classroom.
- Your student number
- The Google Classroom class code
- Your student Google/G Suite email address
- Explanation of the format for your Google/G Suite password
Detailed step-by-step instructions how to log in are available on this Google Classroom page.
Check that you have the right equipment to participate in your online classes
You will need:
- A laptop, PC, or a tablet. You can use your smartphone, but that may have some limitations.
- A stable internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser. This is a software on your computer that helps you go on the Internet. We recommend that you use Google Chrome or Firefox.
- A webcam - this is normally part of your laptop or tablet. If you are using a desktop PC, you may need to have an external webcam.
- A microphone - this is normally part of your laptop or tablet. If you are using a desktop PC, you may need to have an external microphone.
- Speakers or headphones.
You can find out more on our technical requirements page.
If you are new to online learning or participating in live sessions, we recommend that you read the following articles before your first class:
For more information or help please see the other guidance on these pages, or feel free to contact Digital Learning:
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 020 7492 2662