Private/external exam candidates

Please note that we do not take external candidates (students not enrolled on a course at City Lit) to sit exams at City Lit. If you are looking to sit exams privately (externally), please search for exam centres in your area.

JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) offers an exam centre search function on their website:

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful