Some long and accredited courses at City Lit will require an application to demonstrate that you have the appropriate level of knowledge and experience to fully participate on the course successfully. We use an application system to help us achieve this and there is some information below to help support with using the system.
Registering an account
- The start of the process begins on the City Lit course webpage. It will indicate that there is an assessment.
- When you click on the assessment and you will be presented with a screen with an Apply button.
Click on the apply button, where you can register for an account on the next page
- In the top right hand corner of the page you can click on the register button to create a new account.
Please note: This is a separate account to your 'My City Lit' website account.
- When you have created a new account it should take you to the relevant application page. If it takes you to the full program list then you can use search bar to find your course, or click on the start assessment button on the course webpage to go directly to the application page below.
- You’ll notice that you will need to verify your email to confirm your account.
- The system will send a verification email to the email address you created your account with.
- You should receive an email as per the following. Click on the ‘Confirm email address’ to complete the account verification.
- You’ll receive this message once confirmed.