Fees paid by an employer

If your employer or a third party would like to pay for your fees, please enrol online and use a company credit card when you enrol. This is the easiest and quickest way to secure your place on your course.

Unfortunately, we are unable to invoice your employer directly (unless you work for the NHS). All course fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.


We do not charge VAT on our courses so we are not able to provide VAT receipts.


NHS employees

For employees working for an NHS Trust we are able to invoice for course fees, however if you are able to use a company credit card this will still be the fastest way to enrol. 

  • If you work for an NHS Trust and require an invoice, please complete a request form, please select "Bookings, Payments and Fees" then "Booking for someone else" and complete all the required fields. 

    Complete a request form

  • Before we can send and invoice and complete the enrolment the employee that will be taking the course must have a City Lit account. If they have never enrolled onto a course with us before, they will need to create a student account, to do this please click here: 

    Create New Student Account

We aim to process invoice sponsored enrolments within 10 working days. 

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful