The Student Centre is a friendly and sociable place for all students to study, relax and unwind.
Our library still makes up part of the Student Centre, but we also offer a much wider range of services and facilities in addition to this.
To become a member of the Student Centre please visit us on the mezzanine and speak to a member of the team.
You can start browsing the online library catalogue where you can find a selection of e-books and other e-resources.
What can you expect to find in the Student Centre?
- A place for all City Lit students: space to work independently and in groups, socialise and unwind.
- Learning resources - you'll find some of our library collection in here (other resources are located throughout the building and can be requested at the help desk).
- A variety of seating areas – with space to study, read and relax. There are now 89 seats in the Student Centre - including 20 workstations with power and USB points for students to use their own laptops and tablets.
- Designated individual workspaces.
- Larger tables for group work and relaxing.
- PCs and MACs that students can use (conditions apply).
- Books, e-resources and DVDs as well as printing and photocopying facilities (card payments only).
- Staff on hand to help Monday to Friday 12:00-14:00 and 16:00-18:00.
- Specialist software for disabled students.
- Information Advice and Guidance Service for information on financial support available for City Lit courses.
- Self-service enrolment desks where you can enrol yourself online.
Renewal requests can be made by:
Completing our online form
At Student Centre & Library in person
Still have a question?
Or call the Student Centre & Library on 020 4534 0481
Monday-Friday: 12:00-14:00 and 16:00-18:00