International Students

Can I enrol if I am an International Student?

We welcome all students from all countries and backgrounds. If you are an international student or are in the UK on a tourist/short term visa you are welcome to enrol.


How much will I pay as an international student?

In most cases you will have to pay the full advertised fee for your course.

If you are not UK/EEA citizen, do not have right of abode in the UK and permission to live in the UK for at least one year from your course start date, we cannot claim any government funding for you; this means that you will not qualify for our free courses, cannot claim the Senior or Concessionary fee reductions or qualify for a Bursary or Grant.*

Before you enrol, we recommend that you contact us for advice on how much you will be charged:

020 3871 3111
Monday to Friday 12:00-18:00.
Contact Us


If you need to apply for a student visa to enter the UK, we unfortunately cannot help with validating student visa applications.

*Asylum Seekers may qualify for reduced fees or a bursary, for more information please contact our Advice and Guidance team on:

Contact Us
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Drop-in and see an advisor in Room 1 in the Student Centre Monday to Thursday: 12:00-13:45 and 15:00-16:45
See phone numbers and opening times
Or Apply for a bursary online

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful