Submit a request

Please give more details on the comments box below including what page you were on when the error happened. Please also attach screen shots of any error messages that you have seen, this will help us to investigate and hopefully fix the issue faster.

What Operating System are you using?

This is a 5/6 digit number, you can find it on a previous enrolment confirmation.

If completing the form on behalf of a student, please add the student’s details here.

If you're not sure of the exact date please enter the first day of the month that the course starts in.

The department for each course is listed on the course outline on the website

Please note: we can only invoice for employees working for an NHS Trust

If you require a PO number on the invoice you must enter it here

Please enter the best contact number to discus invoicing for this course.

● I confirm the above sponsor will be paying the course fees as detailed above. ● I understand an invoice will be forwarded to me at the above address once the enrolment has been processed. ● I agree to pay the invoice within 30 days of the invoice date or before the start of the course, whichever is sooner.

We require all learners to confirm their details provided at enrolment. To check your details please log into your MyCityLit Account which can be accessed here: Username: Your email address Password: If you do not have this you can click "Forgot your password".

You must upload a photo or scan of your immigration documents to complete this form.

You must attach a photo or scan of your document from the home office to complete this form.

If your income is below the London Living Wage, you may qualify for a reduced fee. If this is the case, we will need to see evidence of your income, please attach this to the form. For more details about what evidence, we need to see please visit this page:

Please attach evidence that you receive this benefit to the form before you submit. All evidence must be dated within the last 6 months.

You must complete this if you are claiming JSA, ESA or Universal Credit

More information can be found here:

If you are unsure of the exact date, please use first of the month and year e.g. 01/06/1980.

Please tick all that apply. If you are providing us with evidence of Universal Credit (UC), Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) you must also tell us your National Insurance (NI) number in the comment box below.

Click on the link below for more information about the financial support available

If you are requesting a transfer please give us the details of the course you would like to move to in the Comment box below.

Please write any more information you would like to give us here.

By clicking SUBMIT you are confirming that all your details are correct and if you are an existing student and any details have changed since your last enrolment that you have notified us of these changes using the form above. The City Lit Privacy Policy can be found here: The City Lit Booking Terms & Conditions can be found here: City Lit Key Policies can be found here:

Add file or drop files here